How do I arrange the energy transfer in the event of a divorce?

Provide us with a takeover document with the meter readings at the time of the change. You can email us the completed takeover document via

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article

Didn't find the answer?

Get in touch