I am moving to a home that does not yet have an electricity connection. What should I do?

You can ask the grid operator whether there is already a connection for this address and what the EAN code is for this connection.

  • If the EAN code is not known, you must request a connection.

  • If there is already a connection with an EAN code, you only need to conclude a contract with EnergyVision.

As soon as your contract is in order, you can make an appointment with your network operator to activate your connection.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article

Didn't find the answer?

Get in touch