Where can I arrange my move?

You can report that you are moving via the MyEnergyVision customer portal. Go to MyEnergyVision and click on “My move”. You can easily provide us with the necessary information here:

  • EAN code of your electricity meter
  • Your meter readings
  • Your new address (in Flanders)

As soon as we have received this information from you, we can arrange your new contract. Be sure to complete the energy takeover document, which you can find here.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article

Didn't find the answer?

Get in touch