What is an energy takeover document and when do I need it?

An energy takeover document (EOD) is a form that must be completed when someone takes over the supply of electricity in his name, in the event of a move, sale, divorce or death. In the document you record the meter readings at the time of the switch. Based on this you can conclude a contract with an energy supplier.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article

Didn't find the answer?

Get in touch